Products and Services
I.T. Technician Job Summary
We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized I.T. Technician to join our growing team. In this position, you will play a key role in providing support for all areas of I.T. You’ll work both indoors and out installing, testing and maintaining the networks, computers, hardware and cabling (including fiber) to provide customers with efficient, secure, network systems.
I.T. Technician Task Examples
- Keep systems up-to-date through operating systems upgrades.
- Monitor networking equipment and data backup.
- Assist with the design, implementation, and ongoing support of networks, software and hardware.
- Monitor web performance, network availability, and security.
- Troubleshooting/ helpdesk by phone, remote access or on-site
- Assist with Servers, LAN/WAN technologies, computer
- Use test equipment, measuring devices, meters and hand tools.
- Inspect, clean and test communication services facilities.
- Operate and maintain power equipment.
- Repair or replace faulty equipment.
repair/troubleshooting software, networks, anti-virus protection, Wi-Fi technology, and more.
I.T. Technician Requirements and Qualifications
- Previous education or experience as a computer technician, IT support or security systems technician.
- Installation of cabling in new construction and existing locations, fishing walls and ceilings, installing conduit and equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve multiple issues.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable in a diverse and fast-paced environment.
- Up-to-date knowledge of new systems, information, software, and upgrades.
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift heavy equipment.
- Punctuality and ability to work flexible hours.
- Overtime, nights and weekends may be required
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Possess your own hand tools
MAKE OUR TEAM YOUR TEAM